Saturday 22 August 2015

Paints, washi tape & glowing letters?!

Hey guys! How are you? Welcome [back] to my blog! It's time for this week's blog, so here goes..

I went shopping on the weekend and I bought a whole heap of stuff including art supplies, washi tape, and glowing alphabet letters, but don't worry, I'll show them to you individually, too.

Art Supplies
• 6 paint bottles; Red, yellow, green, blue, brown and white
• 3 bristle brushes
• Two lotus palettes


Japanese Store/Daiso/$2.80 shop
• 3 rolls of washi tape
• 5 coloured whiteboard markers


Typo
• Battery-operated alphabet letters


If you're from Melbourne, you'd probably know where Daiso is (it's located at Doncaster, near the butchers) and it's super cool because everything there is so kawaii and every item only costs $2.80! It's got anything and everything you'd ever want Japanese. They've got cosmetics, novelty costumes, cooking sets, clothing, stationery and everything in between.

Another one of my favourites is Typo. They've got the cutest things there! I'm planning on theming my future room mint and bronze, so Typo is furniture and deco haven for me. I definitely recommend visiting their site if you're from Australia, and maybe even one of their shops. They're a little pricey but their things are totally worth it. If you wanna get this glowing alphabet string, it costs $40.00 (I used a $30 gift card my friend bought me for most of it) but there's also a coloured one. I bought the white one because I don't want my room too busy with colours. 

I hope you all enjoyed reading about my day/weekend, and don't forget to check out my Instagram [@feliciaton.g] if you ever want to talk! Love you all lots, Felicia. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment