Friday 31 July 2015

Hey There!

Hey babes! Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll post my daily thoughts, and maybe even outfits! Before I start, I just wanted to send a big thank you to Zoe/Zoella and Eva/MyLifeAsEva, I love you guys a lot and you're the ones that have inspired my to create my blog! I know you'll probably never see this but I love you so much, and if you guys haven't already checked them out on YouTube, go do so now because you won't regret it!


The reason I started up this blog was because when I started watching Zoella, Maybaby, MyLifeAsEva and all these other YouTubers I wanted to become a YouTuber myself, but I'm a bit too young for that, so I decided blogging would be the best way to go for now.

A few things about me you'll need to know about me that you'll want to know before reading most of my blog posts/10 vital facts about me you'll wanna know or you might find interesting..
1. I live in Melbourne, Australia (Yas, where the Janoskians come from!!!)
2. I'm a winter baby (my birthday is on the 30th of June)
3. I don't celebrate Halloween
4. I spend 99.9% of my free time on YouTube, Instagram or Twitter (But don't we all?)
5. My favourite artist/singer EVER is Ariana Grande
6. I love Miranda Sings/Colleen Ballinger
7. I love Bethany Mota
8. I love Zoella
9. I love MyLifeAsEva
10. I'm a big fan of Mean Girls

I hope you like my blog so far, and don't forget to comment your suggestions because I love every single one of you! Talk to y'all soon!

Lots and lots of love, Felicia. x

No comments:

Post a Comment