Tuesday 4 August 2015

I love you, a lot.

Hello babes! Before I tell you all about my day and what I've done today, I just want to say that I love you. A lot. You mean the world to me. Don't let anybody ever tell you that you're not special, because that is 100% untrue. You're unique and that's what makes you, well, YOU! Never stop being you because the only way you'll make new friends and find new things on your journey called life is by being yourself and living life.

As I said in my last blog post, I bought a new onesie on Sunday, and I finally got to wear it last night! I love it so much and I think it's super cute. It's a pink unicorn onesie with wings, and FYI, the little white flaps just above the tail on both sides are legs.

I'm really sorry for the really short and uninteresting blog post, my life is really quite boring but I do it for you guys, you know? I love you all too much to ignore you and not share my life with you, and that's the main reason I started this blog up.

As much as I'd like to go on and on, I really need to get so sleep now, so goodnight, or morning, wherever you are. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment