Sunday 2 August 2015

New school supplies & a unicorn onesie?!

Hey babes! Happy Sunday! It's been quite a lazy day. If I'm honest with you guys, I'm pretty sure I've spent 3/4 of my day in bed, surfing the web, and the other 1/4 eating. But hey, it happens to all of us, right?


News flash: I actually decided to get up and go to Officeworks [That's a big accomplishment for me] and I just finished up the trip there for some school stuff, but just the essentials. I bought some coloured pencils, black, red & blue pens and a few other things. I'm currently at PappaRich (my favourite ever restaurant to eat at) and ordering what I'll be eating.

I just came home from spending some time at the mall! I'm super excited because I bought a pink unicorn onesie, but I have to wash it before I can show you guys. It's super cute! I was also looking for some white fairy lights, but since I'm saving up for a MacBook Air, I have to cut back on my spending. [sad face]

I'm wrapping up for the day, and I have school tomorrow *cries* so I need to get some sleep because he past few days have been hectic. Goodnight!

Lots and lots of love, Felicia. x

No comments:

Post a Comment