Wednesday 19 August 2015

New room inspo & annual production rehearsal! ♡

First of all, I'm really sorry that I haven't been blogging recently, I've been super busy (that's a really common excuse but hey, don't we all get a little bit busy every now and then?)

The past few weeks have been full on intense because we have our annual (well, every two years but potato, potahto, right?) play/production next week. It's Peter Pan Jr and we've been rehearsing all day every Tuesday. I've watched the play four times over now and it's two hours long, so that's a lot of sitting around.

I went shopping on the weekend and I had a spark of inspiration for my room. While shopping, I passed the shop Typo, and I remembered that u had a gift card from a friend for that shop, so I went inside and took a look. If I'm honest with you, I think it was the best decision I'd made out of the whole day! There were so many cute things that I could imagine in my future room. My family is only renting my house we're in for twelve months, and I have four months left in it.

I also plan to visit Pavement soon, I'm very sure they've got a few cute things (and a lil bit cheaper too, oops.) The theme of my room will be mint and maybe a little bit of metallic bronze here and there.

I hope you have had a fabulous week, and don't forget that if you're going through a tough time, you'll be okay, because even though it may seem like the world is about to end, it's really not. Trust me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment